Below 20 degrees
Well, between the hiills and the hiits, I managed to stay warm. I like sprints better than the BFL style because I lose track of where I am in the BFL intervals, and the hills mess up those intervals anyway. Besides, the sprints are like drinking a can of JOLT or something. I especially like the sprints on a downhill stretch--feels like freedom. I can go twice as far as on flat ground. Now, the uphill stretches....'nuther story, but it's a good feeling of accomplishment and discipline. One problem...My pants fall down now. :)
I would guess that I've lost just over 5 pounds, maybe 7 or so, but my mid-section is definitely taking shape!! I didn't measure at the beginning....I'm terribly organized and couldn't find a tape measure anywhere!! I'm going to try to find one or borrow one (I doubt the country store has one) and take measurements for this second half of my journey.
I would call the med center to see if they test body fat (they probably do) but then everyone in town would know my Body Fat Percentage. Small towns!!! It might even be in the paper, "Small Town Girl Has Large Town Body Fat Percentage." Ha! Well, Ruth, I don't know mine exactly, but about a year ago, it was 38%. In college, it was 18%. I'd like it somewhere between there!!! 21 sounds perfect!
Stay tuned later today for a groovy picture!!
I would guess that I've lost just over 5 pounds, maybe 7 or so, but my mid-section is definitely taking shape!! I didn't measure at the beginning....I'm terribly organized and couldn't find a tape measure anywhere!! I'm going to try to find one or borrow one (I doubt the country store has one) and take measurements for this second half of my journey.
I would call the med center to see if they test body fat (they probably do) but then everyone in town would know my Body Fat Percentage. Small towns!!! It might even be in the paper, "Small Town Girl Has Large Town Body Fat Percentage." Ha! Well, Ruth, I don't know mine exactly, but about a year ago, it was 38%. In college, it was 18%. I'd like it somewhere between there!!! 21 sounds perfect!
Stay tuned later today for a groovy picture!!
Comments
and you actually went outside it in!
I am so inspired its not even funny... I have ZERO excuses now.. next time its cold.. i WILL be outside!
I mean.. to me Josha.. below 20 is like are are on the frozen arctic!
way to go! i hope the pictures arent of you pants falling down while you run! I would worry about that being in the paper more than you BF%.. :) "Small town girl finds freedom in run with large pants!" now thats a story that will sell!
Keep it up.
cant wait to see pics
I am off to do ABS.. thanks for reminding me!
I may have to try these HITS when I get going again.