Aerobics day


Treadmill for me today. I'm afraid of the pack of dogs, but it also snowed. I got up and made myself a protein shake, waited almost 3 hours and then ran HIITs on the treadmill in the community gym. Did 7 or 8--lost count-- at level 8. Still have abs to contend with, but I will do reverse crunches and cross-crunches in 3 back to back sets of 15.

I noticed that I have a calf muscle popping out these days. That's nice! Those calf raises are paying off!


In honor of my new calf muscles, I think I will do this seated calf exercise tomorrow for a change.

Comments

Ruthie said…
oh la la sexy calves! way to go josha!

glad you didnt run with the dogs today.. i think you indian name could be 'runs with dogs",, .. great job on the Hiits!

i am off to make a shake.. eats have gone ok tonight.. did eat a few chips.. oh well.. salt made me feel much better..

hey. how much snows there now?
Josha said…
we had big, beautiful flakes the night before last, but they were wet and mostly melted. Only about an inch or two accumulation. I hear there is deeeeep snow just west of us, but we are sittin' pretty.

I'm so impressed with you and your eating on vacation!!! You'll manage fine--you prepared yourself well.
-Runs With Dogs

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New