being a mom is a workout in itself


Well, I feel like I am constantly working out as Kaegan spills paint all over the carpet and writes on the white board with paint pens and dumps out all the art supplies and leaves the lids off all the markers and and and and....

But here is my official workout today:

legs....(did abs yesterday on aerobic day and will again tomorrow)
plie' squats with graduating weights and frog jumps as burnouts
one leg calf raises
luvly lunges with graduating weights and straight leg lifts as burnouts

The key to straight leg lifts is keeping your back straight, I would say. Anyway, it seemed like it took forever to finish those few things, so I'm glad I moved abs to aerobics day!

Have a goooood Wednesday!

Comments

Ruthie said…
HEY.. way to get it done with all the other stuff going on.. I am so inspired! I am hoping it was washable paint ..
I have pretty much given up on my carpet.. we have had so many spills its not even funny. keeping that carpet clean would be a full time job for me.

so.... what is the brand of the bench and weights you got? we need a new bench...

keep it up! proud of you! you HOT mom!
Josha said…
The weights are super-expensive, but not so much when you take into account that they are like having an entire set all in one. And we got free shipping which is 100 bucks itself! I'll send you the website! They are from bowflex and the bench is on sale right now.

Paint: not washable

:)

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day