half-way
Here are my favorite little sportblock adjustable dumbbells that I use for my weight workouts. They only go up to 21 pounds each, though, and guess what??? I'm graduating to these...
Odell ordered them for me and they have already shipped! I'm so excited! He also ordered a bench for me...isn't it way cool?

I am looking at treadmills and thinking...."these things are expensive!" He is trying to talk me into something else, but I really prefer the free-er feeling of running...feet actually lift off the floor and aren't strapped into anything.... We'll see what I end up with. I'm hoping to find something used. I went to the community gym to use the treadmill this morning. Took it really easy since I can still barely breathe from my cold. I realized as I got on it, that it has been a week since I had a good, strong aerobic workout. I can't really call today's workout "strong" but it felt good to work up a sweat and to move. I went a slow 1.something miles, only running a small portion of it. I feel better this afternoon, though, so maybe Thursday I will HIIT it! I'm really eager to make my last 6 weeks of this challenge count! Did I mention that I am officially past the half-way mark???
Comments
what kind of bench is that?
as far as treadmills ours is a TRUE.. we paid 2300 for it 10 years ago .. its still works great and have ZERO problems with it.. except for having to tighten a screw here or there..
Joel did a bunch of research on them back then and found this to be one of the best.. .. it will last a lifetime.. :)
better go get supper done..
congrats on the graduation..
As far as the treadmills go...we purchased a Landice. It had the highest consumer reports rating. We have had it two years, and it has a life time tranferable warranty. Expensive, but sometime you can get one on Ebay. Make sure you verify the warranty if you do that though, there is something about it having to be moved by a licensed person.
Happy shopping!