I don't feel so computer inadequate now..
My hubby doesn't know, yet, how to download the pictures off the camera-phone either. We are going to try to figure that out so I can share some photos with you.
Soccer games all morning yesterday in nearby (2 hour drive) town, so we spent the whole day there. This being the case, I had planned for yesterday to be my free day since there is a STARBUCKS there! (I had 2 of them!--My husband said something about me being spoiled rotten!)
Back into the routine today, although late and had to force myself...it's only 20 minutes, after all...what was the big deal??? I did it, bettered my (slow, but steady) time, and am now putting off my shower...must procrastinate something, I guess.
Actually, I am enjoying my hubby being home. He has been out of town. He hugged me and said that I feel smaller! He bought a grill yesterday, and we are going to make 2 yummy rotisserie chickens and some celebration steaks since we are celebrating the selling of our house! Nice, yummy program food. I can't wait!
I am beginning my 5th week! It is going by so quickly! I need to think along R's lines of what to do next?? I don't want to slip back either. So...(in your best Steve Burns voice-Blue's Clues) let's THINK!
We could have some kind of a competition between us, I don't know what, so once again...THINK.
We could actually *choose* a 5K to shoot for.
We could form a 5K fundraiser to fund what is called INTENSIVE for Kaegan's program...it's a week long intense training for him and for us at the Option Institute in Massachusetts that costs 12,000 bucks! We did it once, and would love to do it again, but it is just so much money. I don't know exactly what would need to be done to do this tax-free.... Everything we want to do for him is way expensive (hyper-baric oxigen treatments...) and not covered by insurance.
We could have a leg-a-thon or a Belly-a-thon to make progress in those specific areas.
We could aim for a certain date to have a girls' weekend only after completing a certain number of workouts.
We could design a lifestyle program that is more live-able longterm than BFL....THINK!
We could shoot for actually winning the BFL challenge.
We could shoot for needing a whole new wardrobe because all of our clothes get too big....shopping spree!
Soccer games all morning yesterday in nearby (2 hour drive) town, so we spent the whole day there. This being the case, I had planned for yesterday to be my free day since there is a STARBUCKS there! (I had 2 of them!--My husband said something about me being spoiled rotten!)
Back into the routine today, although late and had to force myself...it's only 20 minutes, after all...what was the big deal??? I did it, bettered my (slow, but steady) time, and am now putting off my shower...must procrastinate something, I guess.
Actually, I am enjoying my hubby being home. He has been out of town. He hugged me and said that I feel smaller! He bought a grill yesterday, and we are going to make 2 yummy rotisserie chickens and some celebration steaks since we are celebrating the selling of our house! Nice, yummy program food. I can't wait!
I am beginning my 5th week! It is going by so quickly! I need to think along R's lines of what to do next?? I don't want to slip back either. So...(in your best Steve Burns voice-Blue's Clues) let's THINK!
We could have some kind of a competition between us, I don't know what, so once again...THINK.
We could actually *choose* a 5K to shoot for.
We could form a 5K fundraiser to fund what is called INTENSIVE for Kaegan's program...it's a week long intense training for him and for us at the Option Institute in Massachusetts that costs 12,000 bucks! We did it once, and would love to do it again, but it is just so much money. I don't know exactly what would need to be done to do this tax-free.... Everything we want to do for him is way expensive (hyper-baric oxigen treatments...) and not covered by insurance.
We could have a leg-a-thon or a Belly-a-thon to make progress in those specific areas.
We could aim for a certain date to have a girls' weekend only after completing a certain number of workouts.
We could design a lifestyle program that is more live-able longterm than BFL....THINK!
We could shoot for actually winning the BFL challenge.
We could shoot for needing a whole new wardrobe because all of our clothes get too big....shopping spree!
Comments
hey.. we got a "new to us".. grill too! its a gas grill.. i need to clean it up a bit but hope to start using it this week.. :) ..
hey way to go on the 20mins and improving.. AND the noticable smaller "hug-test".. wow! cant wait to see you photos from that camera..
have a blessed night.. I am off to watch amazing race and then get to bed at a decent hour.. plan is to do upper body at 645am tomorrow.. (well see)
blessings
r