sixth week


I don't know what adelga.com is (I hope it's not something bad), but isn't this a cute pic?

Lower body:
walking lunges (whew!)
plie' squats
frog jumps (youch!)
squats with 30 pounds
calf raises til my calves were screaming

abs this afternoon will be crunches and leg raises.

Tried to switch it up, but it always feels wierd to change things and I'm not sure the burnouts were as good...

I leave for a class field trip on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday with Kaegan's class (Mindy is his teacher) I will do upper body before I leave and I'm trying to decide if Thursday will be a free day (then it will be a loooong time until the next one) and Friday, I will do lunges, frog jumps, calf raises, etc. in my hotel room. I'm sure they have a gym, but I won't want to leave my boys in the room while I go work out. I might be able to take them with me, but I doubt it...Hmmm. Still contemplating. I really don't want to mess up the schedule I have going, but that might be the easiest.

I will post tomorrow and then when I get back Friday evening or Saturday.

Comments

Josha said…
Happy birthday to Ava!!!! Amazing. Seems like she was just born the other day! I remember how proud Sam was of her.
Ruthie said…
way to go on your workout.. I forgot to tell you I did calf raises yesterday because of you.. so far so good..
I love the mouse picture..

keep up the good work..
ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day