fun pictures

Well, here are the exciting pictures!
I got this great coat at Walmart, and I thought you gals might be interested until I read Ruth's post! Now, I think I might be the only one crazy enough to run in the cold. But, see the nifty pocket for my MP3 player??? And, it's cute too!
Below, you see me in a shirt that I absolutely would NOT wear before now because it was tight around my mid-section, aka, jellyrolls. Now, it is loose and comfy! Notice the baggy, saggy jeans....



Last, is a picture of me about 2 weeks into the program doing backward sit-ups with our dog, Ricky as my weight. Very silly! But it worked!

Comments

Ruth said…
oh MY you look GREAT!
that shirt screams HOT mom! and wooooowhoo for those baggy pants! way to go!

Love the coat too.. cool pocket! ..

how long till you get your new bench and weights.. I am so excited for you !

LOVED the pictures.. its nice to see you smiling face!
Josha said…
The weights and bench arrived TODAY!!!!!! Just in time for upper body tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Mom2t said…
Wow Josha! Are those the same jeans from your earlier picture/post in September...YOU LOOK GREAT! Yeah for those sit ups....looking good hot mom!
Josha said…
different jeans, but those are loose too!

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day