hey josha.. great to see you are still with it. I just got home and had to check out the blogs... hubby's gone to play halo.. so I will unpack and post later tonight..
so.. did you do hiits today? hows those legs feeling?
Well, just so you know...I'm being a total sloth. I did frog jumps one day, and I might do HIITs on the stationary bike tomorrow...MIGHT. I'm eating on program, though...NOT! I'd forgotten how yummy peanut m&m's are! It's been fun, but I am anxious to get started back when I get home! Christmas was great, and our trip has been great. I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday time!
This whole running thing is a metaphor for me. I wrote about that here . I also write about autism and my son a lot. My life is filled with my children, homeschooling, and autism in particular. So, I end up writing about, thinking about these things that consume my time. As I looked UP the curving road toward a destination I couldn't see, I was reminded of my metaphor. I thought of how UPHILL days with an autistic child can be, of working toward a destination that I can't see, and I thought of "conquering." Then, I decided that really, what I want is more than just to conquer. I wanted to relax, not worry about the outcome, and enjoy what I have and where I am. So, that's what I did. For me, this is symbolic of my work with my children and especially with my child with autism. I don't know what is around the top of that bend, I do know it will be work to find out, and I make my choice, as always, to relax into my son's life and enjoy our world t...
Comments
I just got home and had to check out the blogs... hubby's gone to play halo.. so I will unpack and post later tonight..
so.. did you do hiits today?
hows those legs feeling?
how much snow?