new equipment is here!

Did upper body with my new exercise equipment today! My new dumbells are heavy!! I think maybe we ordered the wrong ones...I would have preferred lighter ones. Ha! Seriously, they are harder to lift because they are bigger and longer, so there is more of a balancing issue. I really like them and am looking forward to the added muscle-building of the balancing act. The weights are so easy to change. You just turn a dial and the weight is adjusted for you, and they only take up the space of one set of dumbells. They go from 5 pounds up to 50 pounds by increments of 2.5 pounds. ...And, I'm so happy to have a bench!

I was planning to do my back workout this afternoon, but had forgotten that I was due at the school to talk to Mindy's class about autism. So, I still have that to do. Here is what I did this morning:
chest presses and flyes
shoulder presses and flyes
tri extensions and lying extensions
bicep curls

Made a yummy key lime shake. MMMM. Had to share it with my kids....

Comments

Ruthie said…
I am so happy for you about getting your new equipment! oh isnt that fun!
great job on getting that workout done.. and key lime.. I have never tasted key lime before.. not even in a pie form.. so it was good huh?
I think I am becoming addicted to banana puddin!

keep it up.. great to see your still with it! YOU ROCK!
hope you talk went well!
Mom2t said…
Whoo, hoo on the new weights. We have the powerblocks which sound the same as your only they are square....yours sound like the increments are smaller though...that would be nice. I have to increase by 5lb increments. I do like the space saving thing though.

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day