cloudy and cold


...But I managed to keep warm. Ran a large portion of my workout. I like to run, but my joints do sort of ache. I plan to get into the hottub later for a soak. :)
1.5 mi in 21 minutes. Getting there.

Tomorrow, I will do my upper body workout before we leave for our 3 day field trip. On Thursday, we will be hiking all morning, so it may not be the intensity, but it will be a long, good workout. Friday, I will do lower body and just keep up my schedule the way it is with Saturday supper to Sunday supper being my free day. Even a 3 day field trip will not hold me back!!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
hey GREAT job on the run! way to go.. you are really pushing up your miles arent you! I am impressed!

way to focus even with the field trip coming.. please take your camera so I can see pictures! ..

keep it up!
Mom2t said…
1.5 miles in 21 minutes.....my new goal! It is funny, I am kind of stuck just short of that!

Good luck staying focused on your trip....I will be thinking supportive thoughts.....

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day