upper bod today

So many interruptions in my upper body workout today!!! I'm about to go and complete it just now (almost 1:00)....At least I managed to challenge myself in the part of the workout I did get to complete! It was cool....I was doing chest presses, 15 pounds each hand, 12 reps at the very beginning for a level 5, and I thought of looking back in my journal to my first upper body workout. There is a note in that section where I had tried to lift 15 pound barbells for a level 10. It reads, "15 pounds too heavy." Now, 15 pound barbells made for an easy level 5! Progress!

Comments

Ruthie said…
"I must I must I must increase my bust!" (strength that is!) .. hey awesome post.. way to go on the 15s.. isnt that just soooooo cool! you are getting so strong! keep it up..

way to go through the workout in-spite of interruptions.. I laughed today when I read this post because interruptions were the theme for me today too! .... "yes you have to do that page", "no I dont care if you use that color", "yes you can play with the magnets", "I dont know what the answer to the is (something unrelated to school).. i will have to look it up" "yes you can use the dry erase board" etcetc etc
.. it went on and on and on today.. (of course they have learned to wait until I am in-between sets to ask.)

BUT we got it done!

now the kids want to go on a walk.. guess we will..

keep up the good work! proud of you! you hot mom!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New