Friday
Did frogjumps, walking lunges, and calf raises.
I think I've been overtraining my legs. They're tired and achy all the time. Not just muscle soreness; a deep ache. Anyway, I took it a little lighter today although I guess frogjumps are never light. But I did few lunges without weight. I may not be eating enough either...I'm going to concentrate on trying to make sure I eat every 2.5 hours today.
I'm so excited to see that my vacationing friends are still blogging!!! I thought I was going to have support-draught for several days! Not so! yay!
I think I've been overtraining my legs. They're tired and achy all the time. Not just muscle soreness; a deep ache. Anyway, I took it a little lighter today although I guess frogjumps are never light. But I did few lunges without weight. I may not be eating enough either...I'm going to concentrate on trying to make sure I eat every 2.5 hours today.
I'm so excited to see that my vacationing friends are still blogging!!! I thought I was going to have support-draught for several days! Not so! yay!
Comments