lunge affair

So, in my quest to learn to LUV lunges, I killed myself this morning. I figured if it's gonna hurt anyway, it may as well reach the limit. My goal has been to reach a higher high point, so I am working at it!

I forgot to mention that yesterday was day 30! I spent 30 minutes in the hot tub! And had a nonfat, plain latte. That's actually not off limits...just add a little more protein and don't do it everyday. That way, it's a treat. I should have had 30 of them, huh? BUZZZZ!

It wasn't as yummy as the sweeeet one Ruth posted for me looked. But, it was yummy in an unsweetened sort of way.

So...legs:
lunges and straight leg lifts (which I'm getting bored with--any ideas?)
squats and sissy squats (taking a break from frog jumps)
calf raises and angled calf raises

This afternoon:
abs--Odell's ab-killer-gadget or else the gym for incline crunches and as many sit-ups I can muster which is about 5! ha

Comments

Ruth said…
WEll miss day THIRTYONE.. way to go! proud of you!
and what a great way to celebrate!

your leg workout sounds great.. makes me want to really push it this afternoon..

so far this day has been going really good.. I will post about it later on the home school blog.. but I think this schedule is going to work so much better for us..

as far as lunges.. well.. you could do walking lunges.. or you could do lunges all on one leg instead of alternating.. really.. thats all I know.. have you looked in the body perfect book?

way to go.. cant you believe you made it 30 days? when was the last time you workout out that many days in a row?
Josha said…
I AM tired of the lunges, but intend to keep them up. I was referring to the straight leg lifts. They just don't reach a 10. What can I do (at home, dumb bells) for a burnout? I did look in the book, but will look again. Most things require equipment that I don't have.
Mom2t said…
I have been doing step ups. I figure they will really work my butt muscles.....
Ruthie said…
ok.. fixing to send you an email with pictures and text on some new squats..
it has basic bumbell squat, wall squats, and plie squats (like what balarinas do :)

happy walking tomorrow~ .. you will be able to hear me screaming all the way up there.. its only been 3 hours and i am alsready sore!