Baby steps


Well, I'm accomplishing today's workout in baby steps. I'm not feeling at my best this week, so I decided to do today's workout a little differently. After some advil, I managed to do the first "shift" of my workout, chest and shoulders. I'm about to do the second, which will be tris and bis. Then, after I go get Gracyn from school, I will go over to the gym for lat pull-downs. I would like to be all finished long ago, but that isn't the way it is today. Tomorrow, I will go to the gym for the treadmill.

Comments

Ruth said…
its seems for me too that these days are more about LIFE part than the body part.. :) .. way to go getting the workouts done even when life happens! thats AWESOME!..

OK.. love the picture! you get the best photos! whats your secret?

.. joel just called.. we might be leaving tomorrow morning instead of friday morning.. UHG.. lots to do before I leave.. .. nothing like planning :) its gona be fun though..

how many more weeks until 12 for you?
Josha said…
4.5 weeks, and according to my body's calendar, I should end with a bang much like this week...yuck.

Hey, when I went on my trip, I took those pre-made shakes which were a blessing, and I found it not so hard to order correctly at restaurants. McD's has a really yummy asian salad that comes with fat free dressing. I don't even like McD's! I also took chicken I had cooked ahead and apples and lunchmeat.

You'll do great! The exercising was the challenge for me because I got sick...and I will tell ya, I wished I had a jumprope after I got there. There wasn't a gym; just a pool and I'm not a strong swimmer (just learned how last summer...). It sounds to me like you have it all figured out!

I have one more trip ahead of me this challenge, but I've been to this training place before (it's about autism treatment), and they have a workout room. I will have to take bars and shakes, though. No access to microwave or fridge or blender....