8th week and counting
Today was lower body which I procrastinated for some reason. Finished finally!
High points were:
50 lbs on squats--(can do more, I'm figuring that out with my new weights)
50 lbs, lunges (might die if I do more)
burning calf muscles
HIIT and abs tomorrow.
DidNOT eat Mindy's yummy dessert last night. OK, one bite. But that is because I didn't plan my meals and accidentally skipped, and Gracyn was about to throw away an entire BITE of delicious chocolate delight. I couldn't let that happen! I don't think 1 bite counts when I wanted the whole dish. Cast your vote: Does 1 bite of chocolate delight count against me?
I mean LOOK at it!
High points were:
50 lbs on squats--(can do more, I'm figuring that out with my new weights)
50 lbs, lunges (might die if I do more)
burning calf muscles
HIIT and abs tomorrow.
DidNOT eat Mindy's yummy dessert last night. OK, one bite. But that is because I didn't plan my meals and accidentally skipped, and Gracyn was about to throw away an entire BITE of delicious chocolate delight. I couldn't let that happen! I don't think 1 bite counts when I wanted the whole dish. Cast your vote: Does 1 bite of chocolate delight count against me?

I mean LOOK at it!
Comments
Just teasing - sometimes it is ok to have ONE bite!
love the pictures - 8 weeks - WOW!
you are doing great! .. just keep it up!
so.. how did taking that bite feel .. did you feel guilty? :) hehe