whoooooosh!

Time has just flown by!  I can't believe I've already "blitz-ed" to Christmas Eve!  Free Day for half of tomorrow and then Christmas.  Then, I leave to go visit in-laws and my folks.  

Eats are on, but slightly torturous...we have iced sugar cookies in the house!  My favorite.  I'm staying away from them so far!  No carbs after 4...and I went to the gym to work out with DH.  I worked back (upper...my lower back just recovered), biceps, abs.  Tomorrow is legs.  I did not do hiits today.  I'm down to 136 pounds.  I don't want to lose ground during our trip, but I know I won't be able to keep things up the way I want to.  I'm taking my jumprope, and my SIL and I will get out and walk, jump.  I want to take my dumbbells, too.  They are compact, so maybe I can.  I will ride the stationary bike at my parents' house too.  I'll take snacks....  It all sounds good until we get on the road...

Anyway, I'll do the best I can and then be right back on track when I get home.  That part, I know.

Comments

Ruthie said…
have fun on your free day!
we will do sugar cookies tomorrow night :) looking forward to it.. but will try not to eat any:)

have fun on your trip..

you are doing so great!

-r
Unknown said…
hooray for you! I can't wait to get back on...
flowerpot said…
Hey girl. I'm on my third day into this vacation and I'm doing really well! I'm sitting at the breakfast table and homemade waffles with syrup are surrounding me, but I only had a banana! We'll do great when we get together in a couple of days. I can't wait to see you!!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New