Sunday Blitz

I went out and did my workout just a little while ago.  These workouts just feel like they take so long...really only about 45 minutes, but I think the rests between sets, sometimes up to 2 minutes, make it seem like I'm wasting time.  I really need a stop watch, too, because I'm sure I'm not even waiting as long as I'm supposed to.  
I did Chest, shoulders, and triceps today.  I haven't been as sore as usual with this rep schedule.  I was fatiguing my muscles before and I still am, so I don't really understand why unless it is because I never knew I was supposed to eat within a "workout window."  My BFL book is an older version....I wonder if that's why??  

Comments

Tearose said…
hey Josha!
You can get a ticker at tickerfactory.com mine is a savings ticker :) I been thinking of making another one for some other goal...

Tea
JW said…
Hi, Josha! Glad you had a good weekend. I don't like to rest between sets, either... I feel like I don't sweat enough during my weight lifting, so I am not sure if I am doing it right. I hate wasting time, (ie, not moving) at the gym, too. Can't wait to see your results after your blitz.. keep on a'truckin!

Janelle
Unknown said…
Good job doing your work out! Keep it up! You're awesome.
flowerpot said…
Good job! Can't wait for you to knock everyone's socks off at Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New