on the road

Well, could be better, could be worse.  I'm at my In-laws' house right now and workouts have been pretty impossible, and timing on eats is hit or miss.  Not the worst as far as content or amounts of food, but not perfect!  I will have an easier time at my family's house beginning Sunday.  I'll just do the best I can.  I think I will be able to sneak a short workout in later today with resistance bands...I'm hoping.  I really miss it...just doesn't feel right not to be moving more!

Comments

Ruthie said…
great to hear from you.. glad you are doing good.. hope your having some great down time to visit :)
being away from workouts for those 10 days or more really made me realize how much I love it..

have fun!


be safe!
blessings
r
Unknown said…
I'm missing my work outs too! Tell the family hello from me. :-) and Happy New Year!
Ruthie said…
ho ho ho..
where did you go?

missing you so
more than you know..

glad your enjoying time away,
but please know we miss all those great words you say.

be safe
have fun
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New