Day 5--Holiday Blitz, PHOTOS AND PHOOD



Well, welcome to Friday!  OK, Saturday if you are Tea who has already informed me that Friday's workout is a good one.  This being the case,I will take 2 little boys and their sister (and her book which has become a part of her, it seems) and my camera over to the community gym this afternoon for a foto friday frenzy.  This will happen later today...like 4:30 or so.  So, check back!!!  We might get to it earlier, but I don't know....

Happy cake-eating to certain of you who I KNOW will be having cake today...I hope it is chocolate or chocolate containing.

Ruthie, get well.

Janelle, drink that water, girl!  :)

Sara, get a foot massage after all that dancing!

Flowerpot, where oh where are you?

And Everybody, have a great day!

Photos and Phood
kaegan and Braeden helped me with my workout.  Gracyn was still at school.

Here I am doing my barbell squats.  I managed all of these, all of the leg extensions (fatigue on both), but was running out of the time I had, so I only had time for part of the hamstring curls, but made it to fatigue.  I had to save the calf raises for at home with dumbbells and they weren't all that intense.  Oh well.  Next time will be better on calves.

Now phor phriday's phoods:

turkey foldover with sprouted barley bread, banana, coffee, water

drumstick, oatmeal, water

(worked out)

Post workout snack, not that great...I packed a snack and left it on my counter...so, I had nuts and Izze juice (100% fruit juice and sparkling water...yum)

canadian bacon slices, water, warm peppermint tea (mmmmmmmm)

dinner is in the oven:  lean steak; i will eat it with salad and water.

snack before bed...?????  any suggestions?


Comments

Ruthie said…
your plan sounds great..
I think I am well.. you should have told me earlier :) hehe..

cant wait to hear how your workout is.. and i LOVE that your posting your eats..

are you warm yet?
JW said…
Hope you had a good day!! I got my water in! I also love seeing what you healthy gals eat. It is so helpful to us newbies. :) ENjoy your weekend! Can't wait to see Photo Friday! I may have to jump on that fun bandwagon next week. :)
Tearose said…
How funny is it that when free day arrives we don't quite feel like having what wanted as much as we thought? Have a great workout and fun taking pics! :D
Unknown said…
I wanted to talk to you all day today, but it was so busy. Sounds like you had a great day! Keep it up.
flowerpot said…
I love brussel sprouts like that, too! Also great roasted are cauliflower and onions. Then you can always throw red bell peppers in to roast with any combination of those. Yummy - roasted veggies are sooo good!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New