turbulence

We have a sick little boy, but I did manage Tea's turbulence training today.  It felt good to do something!  Tomorrow, I plan to jump rope.  Kaegan is not feeling well, but I'm hoping he is better tomorrow.  He's already smiling again, so that's a good sign.

It's fun to see how many people are taking the push up challenge.  I'm not sure how everyone is choosing a goal, but I am trying to do 30 push ups by March 24th.  Right now, that seems impossible!

"There is no use trying," said Alice, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.  "... Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." ~Lewis Carroll

That seems like a fun way to begin every day!  At breakfast tomorrow, I'll remind myself that I can do 30 push-ups.


Comments

Ruthie said…
YES YOU CAN!

loved your post.

sending healthy vibes your way.. sorry he's sick :(

blessings
ruthie
Unknown said…
Hope you are enjoying yourselves! I might have to jump on that push up challenge wagon. I can do those here!
Ruthie said…
missin you.
r
Tearose said…
I love the quote :) Keep at it you'll get there, sometimes I wonder if I'll reach my push-up goal, but the muscles are getting stronger....

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New