Holiday Blitz challenge

Ruth is right!!
It's time for a temporary change to shake things up.
Beginning tomorrow, we will begin our Blitz challenge, and I'm very excited about it! The challenge is pretty well outlined on Ruth's blog, but I will add that one change is to consume carbs (fruit) at workout time to feed the muscles during the optimal time that they are needing energy. The other really big change is the rep schedule as it targets fast and slow twitch muscles still, but in a different schedule. Our muscles get used to the same ol' routine, and a change sometimes can really shake them up a bit! Another part of the challenge is to do 2 more. When you reach your last rep, do 2 more! The goals of this challenge are to reach a new level mentally and to build muscle to burn the fat and break this routine!
If you'd like to download the ebook that includes the 4 week blitz by Shawn Philips, go to www.realsolutionsmag.com. The workout comes from a group of fitness fanatics that are BFL fans.
I will be blitzing for 2 weeks and then leaving for the holidays the day after Christmas. So, my blitz is cut in half! I will take my next free day Christmas Eve dinner through Christmas day. Then, I hit the road and stick with it the best I can. When I return, back to the Blitz!
Comments