I do so desire to declare...


seems to be a trend today...
I got up late today, too.  I normally get up and do cardio first thing; not today.  I'll have to do it later even though it's less effective that way.  I'll try to do it just before snack time...not always easy since homeschooling, etc. all has to be done when it can be done too.  I like to save lifting until later in the day and usually do, but I know that cardio is best done in the morning.  My hip is really hurting today too after belly dancing and lower body yesterday.  Good news is that it had been a while since I'd done lunges, so I'm pleasantly sore from those.  


I will post declarations later after I've had more time to think it through...I was just complaining to dh about my looooooooooooong plateau when I logged on and read Ruth's post.  Very good for me.  I also got on the bestabs blog and read some about losing the last 10 pounds.  That was good too.


Comments

JW said…
Sorry you missed your workout this morning.. hope I didn't rub off on ya. Can't wait to see your declarations. :) Have a great night.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New