Blitz Saturday! and hiits done!
Well, this morning, I had my free latte and a not-such-a-good-choice breakfast...
half a bagel with just a thin shmear of cream cheese and lean ham.
So, that's out of the way for the day! I think I might try to clear off a spot on the back deck to jump rope today. I'll be eating on target the rest of the day, jumping or running an extra HIIT or two on Ruth's behalf, and trying to locate the Christmas orders that haven't arrived yet and should have....
Have a great day!! I know that Tea already has...she is ahead of the game!
Hiits...done! I did my OKgo workout on the elliptical. We were all planning to go play basketball in the community gym and I was going to jump rope while there too, but the gym was locked. That was ok for me because I like my okgo thing. I decided that I would do it all the way through the 2 minute interval, (that's 21 min), and then stop after a rest IF I could pull off a good, strong 2 minutes. I thought of my poor sick friend, Ruthie, who wasn't able to workout again today, and I ran super hard for 2 minutes my last interval for her! So, in all, I ran 6? Hiits with them ranging from 30 sec to 2 minutes.
Then, I ate a clementine. I love those little things. Now, no more carbs for me today.
I have officially "Blitzed" for one full week's worth of workouts, well, sort of...my workout schedule starts over again tomorrow, so I thought I'd report for the week.
I have noticed feeling like my middle is starting to whittle away again, finally! I figured it was my imagination, but I stepped on the scales that always, always, always say "140." And voila!! 137!!! And I put on some favorite jeans with a fitted shirt, and my muffin top was substantially diminished! I don't think that it is that this program is magical...I think that changing the rep schedule gave my muscles a wake up call and I think leaving off carbs in the evenings has been a big contributor. Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised! Made today easier not to take free.
Comments
great job on your okgo:)