Wednes-upper body- day

Done with my workout today.  I lowered the weight on triceps and chest press, so that I could concentrate on using the entire range of muscle movement.  I will be sore.  

Do you know about "hormel naturals?"  lunch meats and carved chicken pieces without the additives and preservatives?  I forgot to mention in my "tricks" list that those have been a life saver for me.  I was reminded today when I wrapped some chicken and salsa in a corn tortilla for lunch.  Yummy!  

Comments

Ruthie said…
yes.. heard of it! thats all my kids eat when they eat lunch meat :) good stuff..

good job on your workout!

did you see Janelles transformation video on her blog? pretty cool stuff!

i am off to the library :)

happy Wed-upperbody-day! WUBDay :)
Unknown said…
Mmmm! I'm excited to have it again when I get up there. Great job on your work out! I did mine too!
JW said…
Thanks for sharing your tip. I haven't tried those yet but I will get them for next week, for sure. Glad you had a good workout... ;)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New