okgo

I just finished "running" my new OKGO MASTER THE TREADMILL workout on my elliptical.  It was a really good workout. It is set up in 7 or 8 intervals...I forget..., and they vary in length/intensity.  I'm wiped out for the moment, but my hip isn't upset like it would be if I'd run outside or on a treadmill.  This workout is designed for the treadmill, but I got it with the plan of using it also on my elliptical and running outside.  It's a nice change of pace, too, which I am enjoying.  
abwork later...I'm too exhausted right now!

Comments

Ruthie said…
go josha go!!
we are hanging chrismas lights on our house today but plan to do cardio around 7 or 8 tonight.
thanks for putting the pressure on my not to miss!

you rock!

r
Unknown said…
I have that okgo thing too! I haven't used it yet. Maybe Tuesday.
Unknown said…
I forgot to mention this, but the reason why the okgo thing is for the treadmill is because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI. Just don't get inspired and try this at home. :-D Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New