now accepting birthday ideas..

Tomorrow's my birthday.  I'll be 42.

So far, I have these special things planned:  latte and bagel in the morning, the rest of the day on target but will not try to avoid carbs after 4 tomorrow; Hiits: each interval no less than 42 seconds long; rests, no longer than 42 seconds between hiits; 42 minute bath while reading; paint for 42 minutes; knit for 42 minutes; have a 42 item pick-up session where everyone has to put away or throw away or collect to give away 42 items.

Any more clever "42" ideas?

Comments

Ruthie said…
how bout a list of 42 things you want to accomplish in your life between now and when you are 43?

have you kids sing happy birthday while forming the shapes of a 4 and a 2.. (what would be silly and fun)

great post.. and we need birthday pictures.. please.

blessings
r
Tearose said…
Hey happy Birthday!!! I am terrible with birthday ideas....Hmm I like Ruthie's idea :)
Unknown said…
Tell 42 people that you love them! I wish you could have my present tomorrow, oh well. If I think of anymore '42' things I'll let ya know! Enjoy your birthday! :-D
flowerpot said…
List 42 things to be thankful for
Make 42 snowballs and then have a family snowball fight
Play "42"! We'll have to do that next week...
Read 42 verses of your favorite bible chapter
Give 42 kisses
Write yourself a "Dear Me" letter, telling yourself things you wished you knew 42 years ago. There's a great example on this gal's blog: http://owlhaven.wordpress.com/2007/02/25/dear-1983-me/
JW said…
oh man, I missed it!!! Well, you got great ideas from everyone. :)

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New