A New Day for Ruthie (warning: poetic)

A New Day

Every day is new, and with it comes a beginning
For you to draw upon
For courage, strength of character, and joy.

Today has never been before;
It is for you to make your mark
By attitude and choice.

Tomorrow will be influenced by
What you choose today.

And by today
Is yesterday redeemed.

So, breathe in the day as it comes.

****
I hopped onto the elliptical and ran Hiits today.  I don't know how many, but it felt good and wobbly when I was done.  

Last night, while at the gym, a very fit friend was there on the elliptical.  (Sara, it was Amy Jo)  She told me a trick to getting through a tough or long workout...she listens to books on tape as she runs or whatever.  I might have to try that!



Comments

JW said…
Oh, that is beautiful. You are so talented. Glad you had a powerful workout. Good idea on the audio tape. I keep meaning to do that... why haven't I done that? I am going to do that! :)
Ruthie said…
ahhh.. thanks for the poem.. maybe someday another ode to abs will be in order :) .. I will write one for you and you for me.. as someday both our abs will be poetic! :) ..

great job on your workout..
I have envy..

started to feel like i was running fever again today.. I am not sure what it was.. but argh.. so ready to be 100% ..
someday..

blessings
r
Ruthie said…
my abs have lost their poetic license it seems :)

...

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New