free day!

I'm sitting here enjoying my free day hazelnut latte in the warmth of my home while it snows piles outside.  I thought of my cyberfriends and hope that you are all having a nice warm day too! 
I wanted to encourage you to look on itunes for health and fitness podcasts...(free)...and check them out.  I found one about a 43 year old man who decided to get back into running on his birthday.  The podcasts are his actual "couch to 5K" (coolrunning.com) workouts to guide you along so you don't need to check your watch, etc.  Anyway, encouraging stuff.  Check it out!  I'm about to go to coolrunning to find out more about the couch to 5K in 9 weeks thing....

I'm also getting so excited about my workout buddy, sara, coming to stay for a (long...i hope) while.  I have a fun collection of Birthday/Christmas goodies for her!  AND we are about to embark upon fixing up the dungeon for her!!!  See, Ruth, you should come for vacation...we'd put you up in the dungeon!

Comments

Unknown said…
My heart is on the verge of bursting with joy at knowing that I'll have my dungeon back soon! Who needs a well lit comfy room anyway??? Really though, everything inside of me is ready for this adventure. I've got a new fun idea for you and Ruth that is artistic - it's called Pictures of the Day. More on that later. Much love to everyone.
Sara

PS. This cold has me wanting to sit in your brown chair.
Josha said…
You'd have to sit on me...I'm in my brown chair! You should see all the snow! tonight is the christmas parade (1 float) and christmas tree lighting in the park. fun
Ruthie said…
the snow and parade sounds fun!
I am sitting in a red chair.
cant wait to hear bout pictures of the day...
I have dungeon envy.

loved your post.. and comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New