forty-two *update*

Well, I decided to eat forty-two candy bars.
Just kidding. I had my yummy latte and bagel, though. Then, I felt too lazy to run, but it was beautiful outside...so, I ran outside today for the first time in a while. It feels different with an inch of snow on the road, though. I didn't manage 42 second intervals, I don't think...I need a new stop watch...but I ran had for as long as I could on some intervals and not as hard for longer on other intervals. I was so tired from yesterday's workout...legs and back are sore and tired feeling.
In honor of becoming an almost-adult, I will list 42 things I'd like to be known for (this doesn't mean that I AM known for these...but I'd like to be, so I'm working on it:
- Being a Jesus-girl
- honesty
- strength of character
- humility
- reliable
- quick-witted
- hard-worker
- patience
- compassionate
- passionate
- loving
- happy
- forward-thinking
- intelligent
- creative
- trustworthy
- loyal
- hopeful
- persevering
- talented homemaker/mommy
- friendly
- good listener
- peaceful
- sensitive
- intuitive
- confident
- playful
- real
- silly
- wise
- capable
- soft-spoken
- irresistible
- generous
- approachable
- huggable
- warm
- unique
- delightful
- charming
- lighthearted
- HOT!
Hahahahahaha!
We also did the 42 item pick up idea today and I plan to take my 42 minute bath and read before bed. I knitted for about 42 seconds... and I will read 42 verses (or more) in the Bible in Psalm 42.
Hubby is taking me out to dinner in a few minutes!
***UPDATE***
We went to dinner. We were the only ones in the restaurant and we know the couple who own and run it. I ate too many carbs...small bread and mashed potatoes. THEN...hubby told them that it was my birthday and they brought me chocolate mousse and wine....AND they sat down to chat with us so I had to eat it. Not in my plan, but hey...sometimes ya just haffta have dessert! (and wine) This was one of those times.
Comments
i will have to remember how to celebrate 42.. thats just a few short years away for me.. sounds like you had a GREAT time:)
dinner sounds amazing! ..
dont worry about your carbs! how many 42 year olds do YOU know that went and ran HIITS today! .. AND on their birthday no less!
you rock!
Enjoy your weekend!