day 2-Holiday Blitz Mini Challenge**Update**

Hiits this morning on the elliptical.  pre and post snackies.  On track for the day with plans for chest, shoulders, triceps this afternoon!  This will be my first day with the new rep schedule.  Does shoveling snow count as a workout?  We have nearly 3 feet out there and it's still coming down!  It's a good thing I've decided to enjoy shoveling snow!
****Update****
Well, I will be sore.  My lifting workout looked very much like Ruth's except that she is stronger than I am!  hehe!  I didn't like that it took so long, and I have trouble with the long rests between sets.  Music helped with that.  I like the change for the most part, and breaking my little routine, is a good thing for my muscles.  You should have seen me plowing through the snow to get to my little workout space out back...we have sooooo much snow!  LOOK!

Comments

Tearose said…
I think shoveling snow would definitely count for something, shoveling snow is hard work! You mentioned a program in your last post that you found, what program is that?
Sounds like you mini challenge is going strong! keep it up! :D
Josha said…
We use the Son-Rise program with our son-- from the Option Institute in Sheffield Mass. Luckily for me, the program addresses what goes on inside me just as much as my son. I never would have thought to change myself first..lol! But the Option Institute has tons of classes that are all about self-trust and owning your feelings and taking control through letting go, if that makes sense. www.optioninstitute.org and www.son-rise.org The courses are not cheap, but are worth it and they offer scholarships too. One great way to practice choosing happiness and living in the moment is to volunteer in a program like ours. If you are interested, I know some families in Australia..maybe they are close to you??? I'm not sure exact locations, but could find out. Sara, who posts here with us, has worked in our son-rise program and is moving here in January to do it again. One guy, actually volunteered in our program for a year just so he could learn the process of being happy in difficult circumstances, making a difference, and sorting through many feelings.
JW said…
Good job! Beautiful scenery.
Unknown said…
Hooray! I love the snow! Now I want a crazy frog video. K? Great job with your work out - you rock!
Ruthie said…
was just checkin in on you.. ..
I just finished what I could do.. (see my post)

hope your working out hard for me :)

blessings
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New