2 week blitz report

tomorrow, we leave.  So, my Blitz is on semi-hold.  But here is the report after 2 weeks worth of the Blitz...

down from 140 to 134.5 pounds.
waist is down 2 inches.
thigh is down .5 inch.
All other measurements are the same which means that I'm losing fat and maintaining/gaining muscle!  Yippeeee!  

We'll see where I am when I get back.  Jumprope and resistance bands are packed!  I'll be checking in because I have my new laptop!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
this is so encouraging to me!
I cant wait to get back at it tomorrow!
have a safe trip!

r
JW said…
Awesome results! Have a safe trip and see ya when you get back. :)
Ruthie said…
hows it going? just checkin in..
:)
Unknown said…
You are great!
Ruthie said…
a day without a post from josha
is like a day without a drink of water!

i am getting parched over here :)

(hope your vacation is great!)
miss you
r
Tearose said…
Great Job Josha!!! those are some great results! Have a fun and safe trip, and we'll see you in 2008!!

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New