What I actually did...and didn't

Did do one set of lunges with no weights.
Did do backward sit-ups.
Did do concentrated bicep curls.
Did do hammer curls.
Did reach good high point on biceps.
Did eat well today.
Did drink one too many cups of coffee..it's cold here!
Did eat a few chips.
Did double up on water.
Did work on cleaning up the upstairs.

Didn't do as much leg or back work as I would have liked...trying to take it easy on Mr. Sciatic Nerve.
Didn't eat mini marshmallows.
Didn't clean the kitchen (yet).
Didn't go for a walk.

Will walk rather than run tomorrow. It will be cold and snowy, but I will do it anyway, Ruth!

This is not a picture of here, but it looks like this outside...

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow.. you rock!
OK.. so it dropped over 20 degrees in less than an hour and a half! at 3pm it was 72... last time I checked about 5 it was 42! crazy huh!
good news is i got my workout done before it got cold..

ok.. so now for you.. LOVE your post! LOVE the "didnt eat marshmallows!" ... had those floating around my kitchen yesterday!

do you get oprah there? dr oz was on.. he said..
"some people want to get motivated before they take action.. what most people dont realize is that most of the time it takes ACTION to get motivated.."

oprah is good sometimes.

Way to go working on inspite of hurting! .. just be careful. . .
Mom2t said…
burrr rabbit!!! It looks cold out there.

What I did today: upper body, yoga, cleaned up my mess from painting my dining room, cleaned up the rest of my house......wow, lots of energy for someone off coffee today....but I will be back on tomorrow...supposed to get cold here too!
Ruth said…
ok.. so how are you tonight? hope not flat on your back.. hang in there! looking forward to your post!

PnP
ruthie
Anonymous said…
HELLO (hello hello helloooooo as it echoes in the cyber abyss)..

Josha ("echo" josha josha josha).. are you OK? ("echo" ok.. ok ok????)..

OH. there you are! So glad I found you! I have been looking for you! How are you feeling?

Missing you

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New