a few conclusions...
We are blessed to have clean water in abundance.Arnold presses are not for sissies.
I am not a sissy.
Kick-backs using Mark in some way as a target would be most fun (in answer to Ruth's comment) It's a tricep exercise, actually.
Backward sit-ups are very effective.
30 pounds is heavy when doing pull-overs.
Everyone should have a jacuzzi for soaking sore muscles.
So, I went to the gym early this morning for HIITs on the treadie. Only did 4 because I was chit-chatting in between. Later is better for me so that no one else is in there to talk to! LOL
My longest sprint is 45 seconds at 9 mph. Shortest is 20 seconds at 10mph. I try to at least make it 40 steps. I figure that is about 40 yards, or close. That's how far Shawn Phillips goes, 40 yards. But I'm sure he doesn't take as long to recover as I do. And I walk in between as I catch my breath, I don't know that he walks...ever. He looks to me like he never, ever walks or sits. What a wad of muscles he is!! But, he does drink coffee, fyi!
Ruth, do you have a book review for us yet?? I read some reviews of BFL for Women on Amazon that said that it was a watered down version of BFL. Is that true? Or is it good?? Hey, I am totally finished with my workout for the day!! And it's early! Maybe there is something to this getting up early thing after all! :)
Comments
Also, I should add that I did incline twists and leg lifts too! Remembered abs this time!
backward sit-ups.. need to check those out..
yeah.. just rub that Jacuzzi in wont ya! I LOVED having that hot tub when we were on vacation.. think that will be one thing worth saving money for!
You definitely are NOT a sissy.. I know because you did arnold presses AND kick backs in the same day! no.. you are a goddess!
no havent gotten the book review done yet.. I will soon though.. (Angell read it.... care to review A?)
oh on the hiits.. about the longest I can go is 20 seconds.. I DREAM of making it a minute.. when I do that .. I will be in some kinda shape i think! :) someday.. (she says in "a dreamy soap opera staring off into the distance..someday it will happen.. breaking to commercial" .. Look. )
I will post later...have a meeting with the special ed team this am.