Day sixty something....
Can't believe I've started my 10th week. I only have 3 weeks left in this challenge!
Here is today's workout:
I ran on the treadmill...6 HIITs @ 9mph...(I noticed I ran a 15 minute mile within my run :) That's good for me!
abs...3 sets of 15 incline twists and 2 sets of leglifts (ran out of my alotted time)
Have a good Sunday!
Tomorrow will be legs and I think I might go to the gym for leg presses and hamstring curls to change things up a bit. What is anyone else's plan??
Here is today's workout:
I ran on the treadmill...6 HIITs @ 9mph...(I noticed I ran a 15 minute mile within my run :) That's good for me!
abs...3 sets of 15 incline twists and 2 sets of leglifts (ran out of my alotted time)
Have a good Sunday!
Tomorrow will be legs and I think I might go to the gym for leg presses and hamstring curls to change things up a bit. What is anyone else's plan??
Comments
AND I will post my turkey meals tomorrow.
great workout! way to go! did you go with me on my virtual run? check it out on my blog! :) hehe
Well.. I developed a tummy ache so had to cancell mary kay friend.. shes coming in the AM..
so I might get my workout done earlier than i thought.. if my tummy holds out. UHG>
turkey meal posting is already having possitive affects on me :0