funny you should mention push-ups...
It was 10pm last night, and I still hadn't gotten my upper body workout done. Company is wonderful, but time-consuming....
So, I settled for 3 sets of 10 pushups before collapsing into bed. Interestingly, I tried to do push-ups (military style) a couple weeks ago and could only do 3. Yes, I am sore, so I don't feel so bad that I didn't get an entire workout in.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I excused myself after getting the turkey on to cook, and went to the gym to RUN!
While doing my 7 HIITs (first and last were at 10mph, the rest were 9mph--60 paces!!), I thanked God that I am able to run, able to use my muscles. I came away with a huge amount of gratitude. My Mother-in Law has a muscle condition that is degenerative, and I ran the last HIIT for her. So, today, I am especially thankful!
So, I settled for 3 sets of 10 pushups before collapsing into bed. Interestingly, I tried to do push-ups (military style) a couple weeks ago and could only do 3. Yes, I am sore, so I don't feel so bad that I didn't get an entire workout in.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I excused myself after getting the turkey on to cook, and went to the gym to RUN!
While doing my 7 HIITs (first and last were at 10mph, the rest were 9mph--60 paces!!), I thanked God that I am able to run, able to use my muscles. I came away with a huge amount of gratitude. My Mother-in Law has a muscle condition that is degenerative, and I ran the last HIIT for her. So, today, I am especially thankful!
Comments