Day 66

Thanks for the encouragement, gals!!!

Yesterday's turkey post:
eas shake, water, coffee, coffee, water

water

salmon with wheat crackers and water

water

marathon bar, water

water

chicken fajita with tomatoes and water

water

boiled egg and water.

Upper body today was an all day affair. Done, though! Will definitely feel it tomorrow. Changed things up...
Did incline dumbbell press, pansy push-ups
arnold press, shoulder press
backward sit-ups, pull-overs
lying extensions, kick-backs
incline curls, prone incline curls


Today's turkey post goes like this:
eas shake, coffee, coffee, water, water

salmon with soy sauce and wheat crackers and cherry peppers and water
1/2 c coffee, water

marathon protein bar, water, water

water
water

soft steak tacos, tea, and water

string cheese and water

Ok, that does it for today...OUCH! My shoulders!!!!

Comments

Mom2t said…
Just be sure to stretch those shoulders.....yeah for you and your eating. I am getting some good ideas for food. I am sooo glad to be back to blogging and reading again. It has been like I have missed my friends 'coffee' dates!
Ruthie said…
josha.. be sure and read my post from tonight.. you got an award! proud of you!

Hey.. great post.. !
OK.. arnold presses are hard! made me so sore the last time.. and only time I did them.. I will have to try them again next time.. soo.. did you use Mark to kick back? (i dont know what kick backs are) ..

ok.. go read my post..
gotta go.. see you tomorrow! HIITS>. ugh and yeah at the same time!

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day