turkey scoop
Yesterday...only got 4 meals in...
plain nonfat latte, water, turkey lunch meat, water
hamburger "guts", part of one bun, tea, water, water
marathon bar, water
water
chicken parmesan from BFL recipe book (yum), pasta, broccoli, spinach, water
water
water
Today...began free day this evening's meal. Odell got home today after 2 weeks gone. We went to a (the) restaurant.
coffee, peanut butter foldover on wheat bread, water
EAS shake, water
left over chkn parmesan, broccoli, water
Turkey foldover on wheat, cherry peppers, water
chkn fajita salad, fried mushrooms (that was the freebie, I mentioned!), soup, tea
water
string cheese, water
Tomorrow, I will be leaving to go to Massachusetts for a week. I'm going to the New Frontiers class for Kaegan's home program. Odell just got home today, and I leave tomorrow. AND I have to travel alone...I don't like that. I'm excited about the class, though! I will be keeping up BFL while gone. Tomorrow is cardio day, which I will do in the morning and then the day is free for eating. I spend the night in a hotel room (alone...creepy) tomorrow night, take Sunday off from exercise, but eat BFL. Then all week, I will go to the exercise room and take bars , shakes, and string cheese with me to class as well as water. Then, next Sat., travel home--free day. Back at it on Sunday at home! I will blog ya then!! I hear it's snowwwwing where I'm goooooing. Better go re-pack...I'll need some boots!
plain nonfat latte, water, turkey lunch meat, water
hamburger "guts", part of one bun, tea, water, water
marathon bar, water
water
chicken parmesan from BFL recipe book (yum), pasta, broccoli, spinach, water
water
water
Today...began free day this evening's meal. Odell got home today after 2 weeks gone. We went to a (the) restaurant.
coffee, peanut butter foldover on wheat bread, water
EAS shake, water
left over chkn parmesan, broccoli, water
Turkey foldover on wheat, cherry peppers, water
chkn fajita salad, fried mushrooms (that was the freebie, I mentioned!), soup, tea
water
string cheese, water
Tomorrow, I will be leaving to go to Massachusetts for a week. I'm going to the New Frontiers class for Kaegan's home program. Odell just got home today, and I leave tomorrow. AND I have to travel alone...I don't like that. I'm excited about the class, though! I will be keeping up BFL while gone. Tomorrow is cardio day, which I will do in the morning and then the day is free for eating. I spend the night in a hotel room (alone...creepy) tomorrow night, take Sunday off from exercise, but eat BFL. Then all week, I will go to the exercise room and take bars , shakes, and string cheese with me to class as well as water. Then, next Sat., travel home--free day. Back at it on Sunday at home! I will blog ya then!! I hear it's snowwwwing where I'm goooooing. Better go re-pack...I'll need some boots!
Comments
Hey.. be safe on your trip.. If you can handle bears you can handle anything!
sounds like your plan is GREAT.. I am going to have such withdrawals from the "goddess josha" site! what will I do!
I will be thinking of you all week!
blessings! hope things go great!
You are an inspiration!