turkey talk

Turkey post for yesterday...(I forgot)

shake, water, coffee, water

picnic: turkey, tomatoes, a few chips, water

brisket, small piece of bread, water

turkey, dressing, tomato slices, cranberry sauce, water

tea, water

water, turkey

six meals!!! Very exciting!


Today's cardio: six HIITs on the treadmill, last interval was 40 paces at 10 mph.

Plans for Thanksgiving:
My in-laws are coming tomorrow afternoon. I'm planning to take Thanxgiving day as my free day. Then, Friday, I will probably do my cardio from Thursday and just shift forward. I will take an extra free day at the end of my challenge and then hop back into things for my one week challenge in the interim between my challenge and starting my next official challenge which will be the Christmas Challenge with whoever takes it. I'm excited about that...not sure specifics about it, but it is a fine idea!! I'm hoping to be a size 6 by Christmas. Seems reasonable all of a sudden. wow.

Comments

Ruthie said…
you MUST post another fashion show of progress please! I just want to see your new size 8 self! ..

just for kicks and giggles.. when was the last time you wore a 8?

my day is going good.. staying on program with eats really good.. plan to go out with the girls tonight but I WILL stay on program.. I have you as inspiration!

Looking forward to our new challenge.
Mom2t said…
Great goal for Xmas....won't you enjoy that size 6!!

So proud of your accomplishents!!
Josha said…
I have dieted before and gotten close enough to a size 8 that I bought some capris in size 8 off a sale rack. I never got to wear them before I re-gained all the weight and more! Even then, when I had lost about 30 pounds in just over 3 months, I didn't look or feel as good as I do now. I've only lost about 10 pounds on the scale in these 3 months, but I'm smaller and healthier and look better than then! Seems strange! It's exciting to know that I've built up that much muscle! I know that at some point, the fat will be less than the muscle and will begin to melt off because I don't need to weigh 155 pounds even with muscle. Did I mention that on my shopping spree (instead of doing upper body...)I bought a *97 cent* dress???? I'll try to post a picture later.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New