legzzzzzzzzzzzzz
legs today...
I decided that I was overworking legs by doing both lunges and squats, both with burnouts. I think that squats and variations thereof work your entire lower body. I felt much better last week (but still very sore, so good workout) when I let up some on legs, so I am following that this week. Exercising with intensity, but not overdoing.
frogjumps
squats w/60 lb dumbells
tired.
I decided that I was overworking legs by doing both lunges and squats, both with burnouts. I think that squats and variations thereof work your entire lower body. I felt much better last week (but still very sore, so good workout) when I let up some on legs, so I am following that this week. Exercising with intensity, but not overdoing.
frogjumps
squats w/60 lb dumbells
tired.
Comments
I still havent!
had to take the cat to the vet.. then started re-arranging the house (turning catherines room into our school room and then she will be in with the boys .. ).. anyway... with two fishtanks, three desks, and a gorrilla shelf to move I had lots to do.. I have to go pick up the cat (who had an abscess) and then I plan on working out before church. IF all else fails my back up plan is to go it after church.. UHG.
great job on figuring out your legggggs :) way to go.. your having got it done makes me determined to get in there and get mine done! THANKS for that!
hope good.