"one more" thing before I go!


I'm about to leave, but I wanted you to know that I did cardio and abs this morning!!

I was cold, stiff, and slightly nauseated (fried mushrooms???), and did 4 good intervals. I thought, "I trully can NOT do even one more." So, I did one more. That's my theme for the week...one more!! Actually, on abs, I did 10 more when I thought I'd reached my limit!

So, my challenge to you for the week is to concentrate on doing one more than you think you possibly can while I am gone. I will do the same and we can compare notes when I get back next Saturday!!!

Comments

Ruthie said…
one more challenge taken :)
I am seriously considering buying you a blueberry so you can still blog while you are gone.. its purely selfish on my part.. (if I was rich I would!)

cant wait to hear how the week goes!

be safe!
Ruthie said…
Ok.. I have decided I will post on your blog everyday that you are gone.. Its part of my day.. so its a habit.. PLUS you will have lots to read when you get back!
1st. thought about you all day today when I didnt want to get my run done.. thinking of you away from your home routine and still staying focused on progress.. helped get me in there tonight.
2nd.. is it cold?
3rd.. can you believe you are so close to finishing? challenge one almost done!

K.O.T.("keep on trucking")
ruthie
Ruthie said…
ok,, its monday.. I hope you are doing really good!
Miss you posts!
I am going to be so sore in the AM >. i ran out of protein so I didnt drink any after I worked out this morning. :( ..
will be thinking of you in the AM when I do my HIITS!

Looking forward to your post-traveling posts :)

blessings!
ruthie
Ruthie said…
miss you.
Ruthie said…
ok.. time is up.. were are you.. h..a.. v..in... gggg.. with..... dr...aww....ells..... nneeeeeedddd.. you to popppoopopost.. ASAP :)

hope you week was really great.. I know things are crazy after being gone.. and you might not find time to blog.. but just wanted you to know I missed you.!

oh.. and the thing I was going to buy you if I was rich is not a blueberry.. its a blackberry.. one of those little cellphone/internet/take with you computer devices :)

Hurry back.. cant wait to hear how it all went..

play in the snow for me :)
Ruthie said…
remember the song on HeeHaw .. heres a song for you: (its better if you know the tune)

Where oh Where are you tonight?.. how could you leave me here all alone.. ..
I searched the world over and thought I found a blog friend.. you left town for a conference and "sthloot"(rasberry).. you are gone!

(am i dating myself?)

I know you will come back.. you are just waiting to see how many comments I leave on your blog.. !arent you!
Josha said…
Yay for Ruth's comments!!! I'm posting later today. We have overnight company on their way and I have to get moving. I have fun stuff in mind for my post, though, so don't miss it!!!!!! What a fantastic week I had! I'll tell you all about it!
Ruthie said…
YEAHHHHH! HEY WORLD JOSHA IS BACK!..
I am so happy you are back.. missed you more than you know.. struggled through my week.. cant wait to see your post and hear about your week!
M and Ms are here.. its been great to see them.. my kids are LOVING it! .. they said how great you are doing! WAY to go!

ok.. wainting patiently.. (as I sit in front of the computer with my hand folded quietly in my lap :)

so glad you are home!
Josha said…
post still to come...company taking all my time......missed you! Posting will have to wait. should slow down this afternoon!
Ruthie said…
I just had to add another comment so it would be up to 10!
I did my workout this morning.. eats are going good.. tummy aches really make me change my eating habits pretty quick..
sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to hear how you did.. how much fun you had.. if you are glad you went.. :)

blessings
ruthie..

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day