things happen...blah ending of challenge 1
Well, my in-laws arrive today. That is one reason I had planned on Thanksgiving Day being my free day--more convenient. But, I got a call from a very close friend this morning that her mother passed away early this morning. So, now I am planning to try to fit my workout in tomorrow while my in-laws are here, and then again Friday morning as well. We will need to leave Friday morning to take my in-laws back to the airport an hour away and then head to Tyler, TX. The funeral is Saturday afternoon. So, Saturday is my new planned free day, but it will be very difficult to get my workouts in while my in-laws are here. My Mother in Law is in a wheel chair and needs (wants??) constant tending. Anyway, I will do my best. We will be gone until Monday afternoon and I guess my challenge will end with some time traveling and unable to workout anyway...not the way I planned, but life comes when it comes.
So...
Today is upper body at home.
Tomorrow is cardio (early) at the gym.
Friday is lower body (early) Frog jumps and lunges at home or I will run to the gym for a quick workout.
Saturday is free. I will actually be missing one day of cardio, but that's the way it goes.
End of Challenge #1.
I will take "after" pictures Monday or Tuesday when I return, I guess.
So...
Today is upper body at home.
Tomorrow is cardio (early) at the gym.
Friday is lower body (early) Frog jumps and lunges at home or I will run to the gym for a quick workout.
Saturday is free. I will actually be missing one day of cardio, but that's the way it goes.
End of Challenge #1.
I will take "after" pictures Monday or Tuesday when I return, I guess.
Comments
I am so proud of you for planning ahead and sticking with it.. and I ending your challenge during this week is a great way to end.! and wont everyone be so surprised to see how much you have changed!
so.. remember progress not perfection.. and if you really want to get sore on upper body.. I suggest pushups! they sure get me!
more later.. t-minus 20 mins and angell will be here! yipee!