Monday, monday!
Leg day...
I went to the gym to change things up. Did leg presses...never feel like that does enough...
Did hamstring curls...I know that will hurt later...did calf presses...did squats for burnouts on quads, but didn't know how much to put on the bar...ended up with 40 lbs because I couldn't negotiate the bar up onto my shoulders with more on it, so squats were wimpy. I will do some frog jumps later to make up for it! It just didn't feel productive enough. Did some stretching, although I'm not convinced that makes any difference for soreness or for injury prevention. It feels good, anyway. I think the warm up is probably more important, but I didn't do that! I'm down from a size 12/14 to a tight 10 with 3 weeks to go. I just don't see me down as much as I'd hoped by week 12, but we shall see. I'm not giving up or even down about it, just contemplating. Hmmmm.
Will post TURKEY later....
I went to the gym to change things up. Did leg presses...never feel like that does enough...
Did hamstring curls...I know that will hurt later...did calf presses...did squats for burnouts on quads, but didn't know how much to put on the bar...ended up with 40 lbs because I couldn't negotiate the bar up onto my shoulders with more on it, so squats were wimpy. I will do some frog jumps later to make up for it! It just didn't feel productive enough. Did some stretching, although I'm not convinced that makes any difference for soreness or for injury prevention. It feels good, anyway. I think the warm up is probably more important, but I didn't do that! I'm down from a size 12/14 to a tight 10 with 3 weeks to go. I just don't see me down as much as I'd hoped by week 12, but we shall see. I'm not giving up or even down about it, just contemplating. Hmmmm.

Will post TURKEY later....
Comments
You are doing great! Keep it up..
other areas of progress to consider:
do you feel stronger?
do you feel more energetic?
are you sleeping better?
can you do cardio better than you did when you started?
do you feel more confident, self assured?
Keep on trucking!
Progress not perfection!