All Aboard for Christmas!!


Well, I'm back. Did I mention how fun it is to come home to lots of comments? I loved catching up on your blogs too. I took the weekend off rather than just one day. We just got home this afternoon. I started the eating program back at dinner tonight and did my upper body workout:

chest: inclined presses and flyes
shoulders: presses and side raises
triceps: extensions and lying extensions

Tomorrow is cardio and abs.

Then, Wednesday, I will do legs, back, and biceps.

Like absolution, but keeping the same 12, 10, 8, 6, 12, 12 pattern of body for life.

HMMMM. Goals for my Christmas Challenge....
Size 6 (to need all new clothes!)
run 40 seconds at 10 mph
more defined arms and shoulders
take my vitamins and flax REGULARLY (check with me...find out if I did it...Keep me accountable!!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE your new look!
I am getting on that train as soon as I can! =)
cant wait to hear about your progress on this past challenge.. please share your accomplishments with us all! What were your successes?

glad you are home.. heard its gona get a bit chilly up there! high here thur is 33 and I think I am going to loose it! .. so.. please tell me how cold it will be and that you STILL worked out! (remember I HATE the cold weather!)..

Keep up the good work.. I love your christmas goals.. ! and SANTA is so great too!

looking forward to hearing more from you!
blessings
r

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New