there's no place like home...
We are back at home, and I enjoyed jumping rope in the nice, cool, dry air this morning! We had a great vacation, and we miss our friends, but it feels good to be back in our little nook we call home.
I stayed on program for the first week of our trip, but slacked off for the second. It was fun, and I had no worries because I knew I'd get home and get back on track. So, I am. I'll have to get used to the altitude again after being at sea level for 2 weeks. I felt the 100 jump Hiits this morning more than I did before Texas.
Guess what was on my doorstep when I got home??? My present from "Flowerpot"...it is the coooooolest cast-iron grate that used to be for storing firewood. It is now a decorative item for my house, and I've been wandering around looking for the most perfect spot for it! Thanks!! I love it!
I've missed my bloggy friends!
I stayed on program for the first week of our trip, but slacked off for the second. It was fun, and I had no worries because I knew I'd get home and get back on track. So, I am. I'll have to get used to the altitude again after being at sea level for 2 weeks. I felt the 100 jump Hiits this morning more than I did before Texas.
Guess what was on my doorstep when I got home??? My present from "Flowerpot"...it is the coooooolest cast-iron grate that used to be for storing firewood. It is now a decorative item for my house, and I've been wandering around looking for the most perfect spot for it! Thanks!! I love it!
I've missed my bloggy friends!
Comments
I missed your posts..
I am going to need your posts to keep me going the next 32 days..
keep on jumpin:)
welcome home!