an 80's abworkout in ruth's honor
Today is day 75. wow.
I jumped my heart out this morning. It was fun...I don't seem to get tired of jumping rope! I plan to do pilates abwork. I've been doing abwork on the exercise ball, so a change of pace will be nice. I also found an old video of Denise Austin's abwork...should be funny. I may do that one today instead. She is so goofy, but her ab workouts can kill a person. Besides, that would honor Ruth and her 80's theme! Big bangs, leotard, leg warmers...ha ha ha! Oh, Ruth, you have to take a picture with leg warmers!

ooooh! I almost forgot to thank Sara for introducing me to Bolthouse Farms protein smoothies. WOW! They are the best RTD smoothies ever! I found some in another town...too far away to get more any time soon. I'll haffta order them online! What a yummmmmy treat! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I jumped my heart out this morning. It was fun...I don't seem to get tired of jumping rope! I plan to do pilates abwork. I've been doing abwork on the exercise ball, so a change of pace will be nice. I also found an old video of Denise Austin's abwork...should be funny. I may do that one today instead. She is so goofy, but her ab workouts can kill a person. Besides, that would honor Ruth and her 80's theme! Big bangs, leotard, leg warmers...ha ha ha! Oh, Ruth, you have to take a picture with leg warmers!
ooooh! I almost forgot to thank Sara for introducing me to Bolthouse Farms protein smoothies. WOW! They are the best RTD smoothies ever! I found some in another town...too far away to get more any time soon. I'll haffta order them online! What a yummmmmy treat! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Comments
I got rid of my leg warmers a few months ago.. could I barrow yours?
never heard of those shakes.. will have to check em out..
ok.. off to workout.. Just checkin in before I do yoga and lift :) ..
great to see your post!
R