Thursday
Well, I'm doing a "fair" job with the eating part, and am caught up on the workout part too. So, that's good! My folks have a recumbant bike, and I've been using it. I never liked it for BFL before because of the way the BFL intervals are set up, but for Hiits, it's just fine! My lifting isn't as intense as it would be at home, but I'm sore, so I guess I'm doing ok.
We have had a slight change in our travel plans. My uncle passed away...he had lung cancer and we knew it was coming soon...praise God for claiming Uncle Floyd's heart first. He was baptized about a month ago! Happy, huh?
Better run! I'm helping in the kitchen... I'll check back when I can!
We have had a slight change in our travel plans. My uncle passed away...he had lung cancer and we knew it was coming soon...praise God for claiming Uncle Floyd's heart first. He was baptized about a month ago! Happy, huh?
Better run! I'm helping in the kitchen... I'll check back when I can!
Comments
will we see you guys?
did you see that your bday present was delivered to your house and is sitting on your front porch? Bonnie and her daughter, Sarah, delivered it for me.
love,
m
guess how I saw at the bookfair?
no hints..
you have to guess :)
see ya soon
ruthie
I saw Susan
walked around the corner and there she was..
It made us both miss you and mindy etc etc..
we couldnt talk long
she had just bumped into someone else.. and then it fair was fixing to close.. so I had to get my order in to abeka..
she looked great
funny huh
hope your trip went well!
blessings
r