blah, blah, blah...
Sort of a blah, but good enough day today...
Gracyn started running fever, so she isn't going to adventure camp at all. That's good and bad. She's missing out, but I like having her home!
I did squats and plie' squats today as well as rows and backward sit-ups. I didn't do biceps today because I accidentally did them on Monday during upper body and I'm still sore. So, my workout was short and sweet.
Tomorrow is the last cardio before free day which is always fun because I always want to push myself a little more on Thursdays! So, think of free day and make cardio count tomorrow!!
Gracyn started running fever, so she isn't going to adventure camp at all. That's good and bad. She's missing out, but I like having her home!
I did squats and plie' squats today as well as rows and backward sit-ups. I didn't do biceps today because I accidentally did them on Monday during upper body and I'm still sore. So, my workout was short and sweet.
Tomorrow is the last cardio before free day which is always fun because I always want to push myself a little more on Thursdays! So, think of free day and make cardio count tomorrow!!
Comments
is where I got it from, at a discount. :)
great job getting the workout in.. you are doing great.. remember it always takes a few days to get back to normal after being gone :) ..
just keep on truckin..
you are doing great! What day is your 1 year anniv. on BFL?
anniversary is sep 1