pictures...



Mr. Bear came back for a visit this evening. As you can see, he is not small...

This is the reason I had to get the groceries out of the car! He was out patroling. Pretty fella, huh?


I jumped rope this morning. Are you surprised? I'll do something else eventually. Right now, I'm having fun with my rope. I'm about to do pilates abwork, but first, I will show you my laundry room just to amaze Sara. She knows what a heap it was...

Comments

Ruthie said…
wow.. now I am really inspired to get my laundry room organized.. but i am scared of that bear!!!!!
he is huge!
Please tell me you have a gun. :)
So.. does the town just let them come on down the mountain and visit or do you have a bear catcher?:)
Unknown said…
WOW!!! I don't believe my eyes about either picture! Haha. Sad I missed both!
flowerpot said…
Sara, you are so funny. I am NOT sorry I missed that bear!

I'm worried about Banjo ... does he stay outside as bait? :( He's still too little to be outside with bears like that, isn't he?

Your laundry room is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Wow! I love your stackable W&D. It looks great and so does your water machine. Thank you for the inspiring pic.

Popular posts from this blog

More Than One Way

Head in the Game

Old and New