tomorrow is upper body day!

I forgot to update yesterday that I did killer abwork on my exercise ball. Began free day last night. Today has been free, but tomorrow is upper body! Here is my plan for Upper body in case it helps you, Sara. Maybe Ruth will have time to post hers so you can combine our workouts!

Push-ups, 3 sets of 12, military style
flyes as burnouts. You can use canned veggies from the pantry.

You can use the cans to do side raises for shoulders. Then, upward rows.
I'll be doing it the opposite...upward rows and then shoulders with weights.

triceps...dips and extensions. You can find something fairly heavy (candle stick, big book, non-breakable vase...) that you can grip easily to lift up over your head and lower behind you and straighten your arms back up over head...remember those? You said you did them in a gym class.

Anyway, happy lifting!

Also, I wanted to mention a yummy snack...Laughing Cow light spreadable swiss cheese on whole grain bread. The cheese doesn't have enough protein, so boil some eggs...but it tastes great!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Josha! You're the best! I discovered a set of 10 and 20 lb weights at my dad's today! Hooray!
Ruthie said…
just checkin on you:)

Popular posts from this blog

sloth

8 mile day