is it upper body or 3 B's today????
I couldn't remember, so I picked upper body. I didn't get to it until late in the evening because I was up at the school decorating the first grade classroom like a castle. It's way cool looking. Tomorrow is the official first day of school here. Not for our homeschool, though. We always start the day after labor day. It's just the way I do it. The classes the kids take at the school building begin tomorrow, though. Gracyn's class and all of middle school/high school go on a camping trip for the first week of school. She is sick, though, and will have to stay home until she is well. Hopefully, she can catch up to them later in the week. Tomorrow is cardio, and I'm achy like an old lady. I think it is part of readjusting to the altitude. I'll take it a little easy tomorrow. My legs feel like they used to in the beginning of my program (looooong ago), and I think it was the altitude then too. I kept thinking I was over training, but I know that I haven't done that this time because I haven't done lower body yet! It will take a few weeks to get my legs back, I guess! No stoppin', though! Hey, Ruthie, what number is today in this challenge?
OH WOW...Next weekend is my one year anniversary of BFL!!!!
OH WOW...Next weekend is my one year anniversary of BFL!!!!
Comments
sorry about you legs.. and the altitude stuff.. you take it easy :)
I cant believe its already been a year!!! you MUST do a year post and have pictures etc so we can celebrate with you! .. :)
so.. did you see some folks you hadnt seen in a while on your trip? were they surprise at the HOT mom you have become?
I am off to start school :)
happy altitude adjusting :)
its so great to have you back!